Sunday, May 17, 2009

GO GO GO

Being a trainee i am so happy, at first i felt that i cant do this job because this is not what i am doing during my college days. There are codes and functions that are new to me and i don't know how they work. I asked myself, what kind of mind did this? I discovered that the author of the system is none other than the one at my side. I am really amazed to what she did. I hope i will become like her, able to write complicated codes and can think wild ideas to make things work.

Even though the work is not easy(yes! not easy.. hehehe ). I will strive hard, up to the extent where i can have nose bleed :D

Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice

Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn

No comments: