Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Scary Night

The confusing and scary moment happened at exactly 9:30 pm of May 20, 2009 while i was about to prepare myself for my training. When i woke up i immediately went to my bathroom, my eyesight was blurred that time so i did not noticed something in my mirror. I washed my face with clean water and facial soap.When i finished washing my face, I found out that there is a small red spot at the bottom of the mirror. I slowly looked at it further upwards, I found that it is not alone. There are countless red spot on my mirror and so it came up into my mind that this is not ordinary spot, I immediately thought that it was blood. Further to it, i noticed that the blood is not only present in the mirror it also messed up my razor. The confusing thing about it is that blood were only at the razor and the mirror only.It's nowhere to be found in the floor, in the wall and in the toothbrush bowl. You decide what is it.

But what happen that night did not stopped my appointment.

No comments: